Kitten Wellness Care
Kitten Wellness Stages
Tribeca Veterinary Wellness is proud to offer comprehensive new kitten wellness care as one of the best ways you can get started on a good foot with your new little furry and exuberant bundle of joy!
Kitten-hood is one of the most fun (and challenging!) stages of a feline's life, and almost nothing is more important than setting a good foundation for you new kitten's wellness than Tribeca Veterinary Wellness helping you to explore all you need to know and using this to create a customized care plan for their life, kitten through mature cat.
Topics covered include:
- Lifetime Wellness Care Needs
- Kittens' nutritional needs and options for a proper diet
- Parasite elimination and prevention for your kitten (and also for human safety)
- Dental hygiene guidelines and stepwise desensitization for Tooth brushing techniques
- Screening for parasites such as fleas and ear mites, as well as intestinal parasites
- Testing your kitten for other common medical conditions
- Genetic screening and early detection of congenital issues
- Age determination based upon teeth
- Life stage and exposure specific vaccination needs
- Paw desensitization and reward based training and behavioral modification plans to help mold and integrate your kitten into your life
- Blending and incorporation of a new kitten into a household with other pets
- Discussions of common household hazards for kittens and cats
With so much possible to cover, it is a good thing that there are several visits in kitten-hood that a kitten needs for examinations and routine basic vaccination and deworming/anti-parasite treatments!